Doctors and nutritionists throughout the world have recognized the benefits of Greek and
At Gogos Greek Grill, we take our food seriously.
A study in The New England Journal of Medicine found that the Mediterranean diet produced 8.4 lbs more weight loss on average than the low-carb diet. Another study in the British Medical Journal showed that the Mediterranean diet lowered the risk of cancer and cardiovascular problems as well as the risk of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
At Gogos, we offer you the nutritious qualities and complex flavors of Greek and Mediterranean food in a fresh new way that takes into account our fast paced lives and need to eat well on a tight budget.
• All our food is prepared fresh to order in front of your eyes.
• We use only natural meats that have no additives, hormones, or preservatives. We insist, “Straight from the farm to you”!
• Our salads are made per your request and are prepared with top quality virgin olive oil that is rich in monounsaturated fat and antioxidants.
• Our pitas and wraps include healthy whole wheat choices as well as plain and herb infused breads.
• We offer low-carb bowl and light dressing options.
• Our toppings and sauces are made with fresh vegetables, herbs, olive oil, and our delicious tzatziki sauce is a yoghurt base with garlic and spices.
• Gogos dessert is refreshing frozen yogurt with natural toppings that include nuts, berries, and honey - all part of a balanced Greek / Mediterranean diet.
Between our use of olive oil, natural meats, great salads, yogurt and toppings, Gogos Greek Grill truly believes that “Fresh, Fast, and Healthy” is not just a slogan!
© Copyright Gogos Greek Grill. All Rights Reserved.